DID HAILEY BIEBER CHANGE HER FASHION STYLIST?

EDIT: hey again! I was right she changed her stylist to Karla Welch.


I was checking how outstanding Megan Fox's recent looks are and then I realized Maeve Reilly aka stylememaeve did not share Hailey's MTV VMAs look but her instagram was a recent Megan Fox pinterest board dominating her instagram. I thoought maybe Hailey used a different stylist for MTV VMA Music awards 2021 and I was right. Hailey used Justin Bieber's longtime stylist Karla Welch for the night. 

I do not know if Hailey Bieber stopped working with Maeve Reilly, but they still follow each other on instagram. Hailey Bieber has great style and they both worked hard on her street style looks (the most copied by young generation). 

Megan Fox's street style evolution is also amazing, thanks to Maeve but I love her in rock style outfits not trendy neons and Bottegas etc. I would have styled her more tone down like more classic with trenchcoats, beiges, nudes with rock chic details and I would have avoided neons. It's just my view of how to style her lol. They are doing great with what they do, no complaints.





Comments