ZADIG et VOLTAIRE UNBOXING and ZARA SALE UNBOXING #SHOPPING #ZADIGVOLTAIRE #PARIS #ZARA #ZARASALE

I did some Christmas shopping and when my parcels arrived, I did an unboxing video. I am obsessed with Zadig et Voltaire qualityand my new pair of ankle boots. They are perfect. I decided to upgrade mycloset straight from Paris pieces from high quality brands. I am very into French chic vibes. I am also super into designers Jil Sanders, Maison Margiela, A.P.C., Isabel Marant and Ann Demeulemeester. I can’t afford all of them, but Ican check sales and buy wisely as I do research of Scandinavian style and asI live in Denmark, I am more into upgrading my closet with Nordic aesthetics. I have always found minimalism and that kind of designs boring but as I grow older and as I have been living in Denmark, I observed street style here so much and I want to stand out and, also blend in as I like to create a new style for me each season with lots of research and inspiration boards. As Danish influencers tend to get inspo from micro local trends, what they wear in Paris aka French chic, what Hadids and Jenners are wearing. Scandi style is also all about following current trends so it’s like running so fast to catch up and keeping up with the latest trends. Good thing I love following and researching trends, but also would never wear trends that are not for me or not for my body type. I did a deep research of Scandinavian street style and what people wear here and how they dress up. If any brand needs trendforecasting consultancy they can email me. I did my research by reading Danish magazines, checking what big and small Danish+ Swedish+ Norwegian influencers are wearing, what they wear on the streets of Aarhus and Copenhagen, how brands style and what they sell, and which local brands are popular. Everything. Here's one of my personal style mood boards. I did create it for fall 2020.

Comments