STRONGEST SPRING 2020 FASHION TRENDS - #SS20RUNWAYTRENDS

1- BUCKET BAG

As Anna Wintour said on Vogue's youtube channel bucket bags were seen all over the runways of New York Fashion Week and so. Bucket bags were also on trend in previous years but last year baguette 90s style should bags made a big come back and became a huge trend (thanks to Kardashian-Jenner clan using fashion archieves and designer vintage mostly Louis Vuitton bags). Guess what? Baguette bags are still a huge trend. If celebs would go crazy over bucket bags, then I might also buy one. It's meeting the man of my dreams, and then meeting his beautiful wife And isn't it ironic, don't you think?

image host
Versace SS20

2- BUTTER YELLOW

Thanks to Scandinavian intagram influencers pastel styles, mixing soft bublegum pink+ mint green+ pastel blue + lila + butter yellow colours, butter yellow is a big trending color of the season. I already saw some amazing pieces on the shelves of high street brands. I think buttercup yellow hue goes great with lila and mint green. Oh yes perfection! :)

and I can't help falling in love... with you...

image host
Peter Do SS20

image host
Marc Jacobs SS20

3-RUFFLES 

We got ruffle crazy in recent years. It started like - years ago? or more? In Fall 2019 Collections designers showed love for ruffles with sweaters and blouses but in Spring 2020 oh man designers went crazy with ruffles. More volume and oversize ruffles that I am trying to tell.  I would do anything for love. I would do anything for love. But I won't do that. No I won't do that... I love ruffles but I can't handle oversize ruffles that cover my face. (jokin!)

image host image host
Michael Kors SS20

4-PUFF SLEEVES

I did not own a puff sleeve dress or a sweater during all winter ( cause I prefer this trend for summer blouses and tops and maybe summer dresses. That's all. That is my very own taste. But this is my favorite trend of Spring 2020. Its like 80s impact in 2020. Wow. I see you Joan Collins aka Dynasty era. You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl...


image host
Khaite SS20

image host
Christian Cowan SS20

image host image host
Versace SS20

5- COLORFUL LEATHER 

I saw it already in department stores. Green vegan leather skirt from a Scandi brand. You know Scandinavia follows trends religiously. It will be my favorite trend because I love faux leather colourful skirts. Why not to have color faux leather? Yes! I'm inOops, I did it again
I played with your heart, got lost in the game
Oh baby, baby!



image host
Louis Vuitton SS20





Comments