BLACK FRIDAY 2019 CRAZINESS

It was a better black friday for me than last year. Last year I did not have ANY money to spend. This year I had some money and I had a lot of wish lists from my favorite brands. But things never go as planned you know. Zara did sale as selected items again. Not all. That's my major problem. I was planning to buy a coat from Zara but it did not go on sale. So I had an alternative from Mango. But mangı website went down in the first minute. Sale code did not work for people and people went on instagram to complain. My favorite coat was sold out in 1 minute. I could not believe. So in total I did not shop online anything from Zara and Mango. I liked Zalando sale. They are doing good sales time to time. I love Topshop. Before black friday I bought my favorite item the IT boots of the season. I bought burgundy color but they are brownish in real life. I wouldn't say it is burgundy. Weird. I have not worn it yet.

Luckily Other Stories made 20% off all in store that day so I could buy my birthday dress. Last year they skipped Black Friday and I was kinda like OH WHY? 

I also checked online stores. HM had 20% off all in stores and online. I did not buy anything because I had a haul from Giambattista Valli x HM so I was kinda done. I had my eye on one coat but 20% was so low and the price tag was high. So I skipped.


In store I bought Mango sweater in black with lace stripes in detail. I really liked it. I actually liked the beige one but they did not have it in store. I saw it in Kuşadası Mango last september and I regret I did not buy there. I also regret not buying Isabel Marant type sweaters in Mango Kuşadası but new season was expensive. So I skipped. I'm on a budget yes.

One black friday passed too. The best haul I had was in Rezet Store in Aarhus. I bought my long time wish list item Nike M2K sneakers. Yay!





Comments