IT'S A BAGUETTE ! 2000s baguette style bags are back !!!!! #trending #comeback



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



By Far has this amazing Rachel bag inspired by Rachel Green from Friends and 90s style. But actually baguette bags were super trendy in 2000s millennium era. They are making a huge comeback now and you can see that all influencers are carrying those small baguette style croc-effect or canvas bags.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have been searching online and the vintage baguettes are listed with crazy price in Europe (Vestaire collective). I am sure it could be more affordable to find one, if I was living in USA. When I watch reruns of Sex and the City, I see that you can find all those outfits online at Topshop, Mango, Zara, H&M.. (I am checking these stores all the time- trust me!) SATC is a huge inspiration to fashion world now, and you can see girls wearing animal prints, carrying baguette bags, LV multicolor shoulder bags, strappy sandals, slip dresses... everything is back!!!!

I already have Dior saddle and all I want is baguette croc effect shoulder bag and I secretly search for Louis Vuitton monogram multicolor bags. But hopeless.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Btw Asos and Topshop's baguette steals are already sold out.


Desperately seeking baguette bags...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

images via pinterest


Comments