FASHION TRENDS IN MY MIND ALL THE TIME - OBSESSED!

I live in Denmark where trends are consumed like coffee. Women do follow fashion trends effortlessly but super focused in detail here. So, you see the girls here have the most wanted, most expensive and sold out sneakers and jeans and bags. Yes. That is exhausting to catch up for a fashion blogger. And instagram keeps us so very updated I get frustrated following what is trending this week (not even this month) due to what Kendall Jenner is recently wearing or Kim Kardashian. Yes, for fashion trends, they are actually the most interesting to look at.

I remember never being interested in Louis Vuitton's multicolor bags (Eva Herzigova was in ad campaign in 2000s). Now they are hugely back thanks to Kendall Jenner carrying them. Will Louis Vuitton bring them back in next collection and resell? (like Dior did with Saddle bag? Shouldn't John Galliano deserve the endorsement? Best designer ever. on this earth! Also Prada black nylon bags are back. and expensive. nylon! but so hype now! all Danish influencers are carrying them.

I am tired of tracking all vintage online shops from Copenhagen to London to Istanbul, checking ebay, checking every online instagram account and hashtag about LV multicolor bags. They are insanely expensive. And who knows if its real or a very good knock off?

I gave up checking. I couldn't sleep all weekend.



Kendall made 2000s shoulder bags so on demand. They are called pouchette. Louis Vuitton has it but already sold out. Mango and Zara has them for high price. But we need more selection. By Far and Staud has them but they are expensive, Huge demand designer. Got it. Hey Monki! I checked yours in stores and they did not arrive yet. Just available online but not enough! Monki has 2 stores here but none has this bag aarived yet. Checking since 2 weeks. Dead end. Gave up. I might buy 2000s shoulder bag from Topshop or Zara. Let's see. Search period is endless online. and not enough selesction.

The other trend haunting me? Thong sandals. Zara black pair is already sold out. I wish I knew I will want them desperately 15 days ago. Kim Kardashian is wearing them religiously to promote Yeezys. So they are the trend. I found  Toteme slippers online. But they are so expensive. I found Asos faux leather ones but not sure. I will wait until I find a good quality affordable black pair with mid heel.

Recently there is new Bottega trend going on. Bottega Veneta is popular with über cool trendy influencers of instagram. I love beige and white trend for summer. But not a fan of Bottega shoes. and clutch style bags are NOT for me. I need hands free bags: crossbody bags are my best friends. Clutch bags - I can't! I do not want to carry my bag with one hand. Thanks but no thanks!



These are the trends that are in my mind all the time. I need to get them. soon. Please be mine. I get so excited over fashion trends. Am I the only one?

Burcu

Comments