No more parties in LA until I get my inspiration #kanyevibes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OK its been a while since I wrote about how I am lack of inspiration. And I sometimes get inspired - just like for a minute- and I screenshoot that minute - and then its gone. Good thing is that weather gets better. Its cold in Denmark (7 C for spring) but its sunny at least. and I am still wearing my boring dark blue G-star puffer coat. It depresses me to wear the same color puffer coat everyday. I wanted to buy a red puffer coat but they were all sold out at winter sales.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Kim Kardashian had been wearing exact same looks of Naomi Campbell from 90s. and Kylie Jenner wore an exact copy of Rifat Ozbek runway look worn by Naomi Campbell in 90s again without giving any credit to talented designer. You are a billionaire you know. You don't need to wear rip offs.

I think Hailey Baldwin once copied a Claudia Schiffer look from 90s I do not even remember who it was. But celebrity stylists are more consumed they check fashion magazine archives from 90s like a religional cult. I would not pay a stylist who copies someones look from 90s. I would feel cheated and not worked hard enough to style a new creative look for me. And its the thing trending now. No but no thanks! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I collected some screenshots of previous year KUWTK scenes and I noticed Kim Kardashian always wears a sweatshirt -white one- gray one- beige one with a golden necklace. An in recent shoots Kylie Jenner and Khloe Kardashian are wearing all over new Adidas gear that I noticed Kylie has a small collection that only sold in Adidas USA website. I checked Europe and TR and we did not have the collection available online. At one moment I wanted to buy sweatshirts from Adidas. Then I skipped. Adidas is overpricey for now.


Zara and Bershka inspires me recently. Bershka has all the trends available in new collection which is very young, fresh and ready to wear. I am all about Bershka this spring. I think Mango should stop creating same colours less prints boring collections. I know they focus on millenials I know they want simple aesthetic. But I am not buying it. I get bored. I need my groundbreaking florals for spring Ok? Yes! I need tie dye print, I need colours, I need more pink and blue and orange. I do not need beige and white monochrome looks for spring. I know they try to look more expensive as they use real leather , linen and organic fabrics but I miss old cheap Mango. This new Mango is BORINGLY OVERPRICEY COS STORES to me. MANGO can do a lot better like &OTHER STORIES. I know you can Mango!

I discovered Josephine danish instagram IT girl made a collection to Nastygal website. Yes we have nastygal europe. But as I am not in that aesthetic, I did not feel like liking any pieces. It is like the collection Freja did for ENVII brand. same colors, very Danish girl identity. But I do not like that type of dresscode anymore. Yes I live in Denmark and all young girls wear same type of Danish female look with brand codes: Ganni, Envii, Isabel Marant, Birkenstocks etc. worker utility clothes, ugly dad sneakers. They are very into following the trends. I'm happy for them. But my style is more boho, eeclectic and colourful in spring. I am not afraid of colours and prints. They wear ruffle wrap skirts all summer with floral prints. I like it but I am fed up with ruffles. It is Isabel Marant's fault. She creates those ruffle wrap dresses and skirts and then most Danish brands come up with the style in every collection and thats the streetstyle code here. I guess seeing same look on everyone on the street make me fall out of the trend.

I get inspired by light blue jeans. I am into light blue all types of denim clothing. I am here for it. I was born for it. Zara and Bershka has some cool denim pieces. I will also check Mavi Jeans when I am in Turkiye. Ah! 

Have you seen Vogue Greece cover? Bella Hadid is on the cover and they use ancient Greek sculptures. Its beautiful. I like how new Vogue Greece relaunching with heritage.
I desperately need to buy the first issue of Vogue Greece. But I do not have access to. Maybe Vogue Turkiye office would help?

We are in an era where Hollywood new filmstars are not as big as they used to be. Influencers and youtube stars are the new IT people. It was great to have Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie but those were old theys. We do not have that type of big stars now. Its all about Kardashians now. and Youtube beauty gurus. Hollywood stars do not want to be in public eye anymore. So no big love stories or no big gossip coming from them. And no big inspiration anymore. They also have low key love lifes. No scandals or dating big names. No no!


I am recently more into gym workout fashion. I want to try to use it in daily life. I should right? So I would feel very sporty in daily life. I wish I wore biking shorts with vinyl sandals. But I would not pay and buy vinyl sandals. 

Are you into conscious sustainable fashion? Denmark is crazy with sustainable fashion! They have brands releasing just sustainable clothes. Why not? Same for skincare. I want to be more into organic skincare. Like Kourtney Kardashian. Her Vogue makeup+skincare video was long waited. It was filmed for the release of Poosh but come on! Its even GOOP ! Do you get it? Even the name is a like. GOOP -POOSH. Its a blog. They are both selling rich lifestyle. Which normal people won't be getting the mansion and personal trainer and cosmetic enhancing procedures for free if you buy those products. They will send it to your studio apartment. So its depressing to make rich people richer and think you will have the same rich lifestyle when you buy the products on their website. Lifestyle comes with money. Like everything else in this world.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic














Comments