MY RECENT FAVORITES Q&A

1- Which designers& brands have the best pieces- collections this spring for you?

I love Anine Bing's new collection and styling is upgraded in her ads. Whatever they do, they should continue to doing it lol. Zara and Top Shop are my favorite high street brands. I buy trends from them. Weekday jeans are my dreams. I buy Mavi jeans whenever I am in Istanbul but to me Weekday is so very Scandinavian.  I also adore Isabel Marant's every single collection as well as Iro Paris.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2- Which trends are you into recently?

I am happy hobo bag trend is coming back cause I never liked small clutch type bags. The trend got the whole world since Kendall and other Kardashians were working with Monica Rose and she was never styling them with bigger bags so the whole fashion world kinda stopped producing medium to large bags which to me was a disaster cause to those small bags my coins can only fit. Worst trend ever it was. Worst than current neon trend lol. But I like neon trend especially in details. 


I am into cycling leggings and strappy sandals trends. Thanks to Kim Kardashian. I really can not wait for warmer days so I can wear cycling legs and strappy sandals. They are like 1999-2001. They were a huge trend.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




3-Which colors are you going to use for your spring style?

Every pre-season I collect tons of images from street style to runway to ad campaigns to celebrity style and I make collages and mood boards to form my season style. And I buy key pieces to achieve that look. Its the best thing. I am my own stylist. Its so much fun! This season I am still collecting images and I am not finished yet but I see I will be wearing a lot of black head to toe, nudes and browns, blues with yellow and pink.


4- Who is your style icon?

I think Kardashians are ruling the trends and they have super influence in fashion world. Kendall jenner has the best style also Kourtney Kardashian (she is the most interesting to look at). I am also obsessed with 90s actresses styles such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock from 90s. My major style icon is Sophia Amoruso, she inspires me with her Girlboss and NastyGal style.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


5- Give us some tips from your own styling?

I will be wearing my Anine Bing x Gina Tricot khaki overshirt with distressed denim skirt and Top Shop strappy sandals. I will also be wearing black jeans and white jeans this spring with floral dress on probably from Zara or Top Shop. I am also going to try athletic leisure for street style that would be wearing my adidas sneakers with nice leggings and a crop t-shirt. probably color block. 

6- What about your makeup for SS19?

I am into glossy lip glosses so I have recently bought Huda beauty strappy lipgloss, I will be wearing pink lipsticks and ignore my nude tone lipsticks that I wear everyday in winter. I feel more colours for spring so I will be using my Anastasia Beverly Hills highlighter and bronzer palettes. I also have my eyes on ABH Riviera palette. I love makeup. Most of my base products are from Mac Cosmetics. MAC is my favorite brand. I also buy alot from Nars, ABH, Benefit, Makeupforever and I wait Tarte to arrive to Sephora Denmark. My all time favorite lipstick is Mac Midimauve. I also bought Mac Paramount cause Jennifer Aniston was using it while filming Friends in 90s.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Comments