Marc Jacobs brings back his 1993 Grunge Collection for Perry Ellis #spring1993 -Redux Grunge Collection 1993/2018




I am obsessed with the collection and I despeately want the marc by marc jacobs brand s first fall collection. I am obsessed with this dress but the prices are high:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I can not believe the story about Marc Jacobs getting fired after this grunge collection in Spring 1993 from Perry Ellis. 

I kinda remember  the quote from 80s iconic movie Pretty Woman where Julia Roberts walks in that Beverly Hills luxury boutique saying Big Mistake! lol



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



souce: marc jacobs youtube

Comments