COPENHAGEN DUTY FREE MAKEUP HUNT

I really love checking duty free makeup counters and when I was flying from Copenhagen airport (kastrup). Kastrup has one of the best duty free selections and they kinda have a sephora there. I checked Stila cause I do not have access to Stila where I live. I like Stila glosses cause there was a time when all celebs were using Stila in 2000s and the brand was top of the tops like Nars Cosmetics. They are still high but we know there are some popular brands of the moment now and even more to say: "vegan and cruelty free and organic makeup brands" is the new black. #trending


Back to Kastrup. I visited Mac counter and oh I love Mac Cosmetics. I know MAC was also the most popular in 2000s like 2006-2010 especially. Those were the times. SA applied to my face MAC Studio Waterweight powder. MAC Prep Prime Pore Refiner Stick - best and most useful stick for oily skin- You can reapply this stick during the day and it matifies the skin after you apply. I carry this stick in my handbag and reapply it to my T zone especially during I fly. MAC Studio Waterweight powder is medium coverage powder and it is what I need in a powder. It is great for people who does not like to wear liquid foundation every day. Its really hard to check Armani beauty counters cause there were like 3 SAs waiting in front of it so I could not go there just to check products without buying.


Enjoy all the pictures I captured: 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am obsessed with my new Mac powder. Can I stock it with 20 compacts? lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I bought Stila lipgloss in Portofino shade just because I've been to Portofino. (I slay!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was on the hunt for URBAN DECAY cherry palette but they did not have it yet. They had previous palettes of Urban Decay. 






Comments