BLACK FRIDAY CRAZINESS... MANGO ZARA MORE

What did you buy at black friday? I went to city just to check stores and it was crazy. Everyone was shopping here also for christmas gifts. I went to our little Mango store in Magasin, yes we have a small Mango store unlike Turkish stores cause we have really big Mango stores in Turkey. Anyway, I was looking for anything but we do not have much selection here. I wanted to buy jumpers but I ended up buying just one jumper because jumpers were crazy expensive despite 30% off offer.

I really like Mango, but Mango became much more expensive. We used to go to Mango and shop for many pieces - leaving the store loaded. Not anymore. Those were the days ...They should upgrade their cuts and leather quality of shoes- boots I wish they could upgrade to Topshop quality boots but no. same narrow bad cut shoes for more expensive price tag. I also had shopping spree in Turkey last month so I am kinda not hauling much in black friday. I could not haul much in Turkey too cause my favorite high street brands were expensive and new season. 

I think I will wait sales after new year.

I checked some options for very cold winter type sweater and ended up buying this one:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I like the idea of creme shade and styling here is very my closetesque. I have a cool new pair of skinny jeans I bought from Vena Jeans in Turkey. I really like their cuts.

I hope Mango will have more sales here in Denmark cause despite 30% everything was expensive.

I (and my friends) was disappointed by Zara sale as we wanted it to be like everything off but no. I hope they will have everything off next time cause everything on my wish list was full price. Or they could at least choose the popular beautiful trendy pieces for black friday sale.

I am also never good at finding anything to shop on sale days cause shops are very crowded and I am not a big online shopper I need to try jeans and I need to see tops if they are loose or narrow or short or long or oversize.













Comments