Isabel Marant Aarhus Butik- Store Windowshopping

I am recently into building my fall- winter style and closet. Yes every season I make mood boards and detailed search and collect many many images for styling my own look every season. This season I am very into recent collections of Isabel Marant and her trends and pieces will create my looks and style for this year generally.

There's an Isabel Marant store in Aarhus and I love visiting the store or just even windowshopping. I wait for sales as it is too expensive for me to buy full price. I really adore affortless French chic boheme style of Isabel Marant. Can not be more in love. 

I hope they would stock more Dicker boots or any ankle boots that are classic of IM brand. I also adore IM sneakers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Comments