Cool new pieces to add to your closet immediately (from Alexander Wang Fall 2018)

The styling is too good to be true. Alexander Wang branding is going well as they made it (to the latest Beyonce song). I own bags from AW and I am super proud of it. I just need one black bag and its below. I am really into basic (but not basic. I mean streetwear), cool, edgy, rockstar style of AW brand DNA.

Here's my favorite pieces from Alexander Wang Fall 2018.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DAZE MIX JACKET
Oh I can wear it whole summer here in Denmark. It is perfection. So cool. I live in my khaki parka exact style (almost) but I always want to wear light denim jacket but could not find a brand to buy. This unites all my style in one piece. I need the HMxAW collab back with this jacket so I can buy immediately. Thanks.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CULT LOGO EMBROIDERED JEAN
It took me a minute to figure out when both legs read together it writes alexander wang. I feel like a genious. Why mind tricks my favorite designer? and does AW really want to grow and become like Michael Kors Group and buy Versace? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 MICRO MARTI ZIPPER CROSSBODY
Micro Marti in black lamb nappa with layered zippers and rhodium hardware

^^This is my wishlist number one cause I have a tendency to like studs and edgy NY designs of Alexander Wang where it feels urban big city lifestyle in a cool way.The bag is so stylish and I can use it everyday. It's perfect!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


VELVET ATTICA MINI FANNY PACK
Adjustable strap with signature collar stud and bike chain strap


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PIQUE LOGO POLO

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PEELAWAY PULLOVER

all images via alexander wang dot com

Comments