My recent purchase: ENVII TOP

I went to Envii store yesterday before they close around 18:00. I was lucky and they were very nice. I was looking for the floral print short sleeve top with a knot detail. Normally I buy tops without trying but I am lucky I did try cause short sleeve top's shoulders were narrow. Even medium size fitted me, it was hard to take it out. So as its getting colder and I really wanted anything with that print I tried size S from long sleeve top with same floral print. It suits best. Its lycra-esque and stand collar. I really like the print. I can wear it under sweaters and dresses in winter. But I am eyeing other things from Envii. They have this hype brand thing. Envii is a Danish girl's starter kit brand. Maybe alternative to expensive Ganni hype. Danish girls love Envii. Its a very popular local brand here in Denmark.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 


Comments