MAKEUP PALETTES I WANT TO BUY

1-URBAN DECAY Naked Petite Heat Palette

I want to buy this palette cause I watched a youtube video where Nicole Ritchie was wearing it. I'll buy what she is selling ! BTW the colours are perfect for tanned skin after summer. I already have naked heat palette and I love it but this one is tiny, easy to travel with and no shimmer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2- Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Eyeshadow Palette

I am still obsessed with Soft Glam Palette and I might have this one just because I am obsessed with ABH brand recently. My favorite brand!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3- URBAN DECAY Born to Run Eyeshadow Palette

I do not remember if I checked this palette out in real person. But the palette packaging is cool and there is a lot of shades in it that inspires to travel kinda but hey! This is so huge who will travel with a big palette? Not me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4- HUDA BEAUTY Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette

If I could only have one palette in this life, I would just have this palette. Looks so beautiful! Please be mine xx

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Comments