NYFW THEOUTNET GROUP IS SOOOOO FUN ! LOVE! :)



I love theoutnet for shopping designer items and due to I like to purchase pieces I can wear all the time not just one season, its the best place. when I watched their hillarious video I remembered my fashionista days attending Istanbul Fashion Week and feeling kinda awkward and having this bizarre monologue (with myself) same as their dialogue. lol. No matter what, I love runway shows and designers and fashion weeks and I would kill for to go to NYFW. Its my favorite as NYC is abit like Istanbul. never sleeps and full selection for shopping. yeah, sell your home and car and go to NYC for shopping ! As I live in Aarhus now maybe I would go to Copenhagen Fashion Week someday i fremtid :)

ps. their struggle with cold weather but still stylish though- is my life whole year here in Denmark.

Comments