ART OF CONTOURING #Makeup #trendaltert

I am into makeup recently in this cold weather that's all I do and layering is becoming hard weather is super super cold for fashion, all I think is covering up not styling. so I have my face left to style so I am into winter beauty trends like dark lipsticks and contouring. ah yes! weather in Scandinavia is perfectly cold to use foundations. In Turkiye summer - its very hot to use makeup so I am using winter opportunity to use all my high end amazing collection of makeup and brushes.

Here are some very very good contouring make up products I want most Tarte and Too Faced but they are not avaible here. I have MAC cream concealers for contouring. I also bought Other Stories contouring cream today but did not try it yet. There are very very good products out there. Mac brushes help me alot for blending. 

Top 10 Contouring + Highlighting Products : 
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit - Smashbox Step by Step Contour Kit - Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer Pencil - Laura Mercier Flawless Contouring Palette - Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour - Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight - Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Duo - IT Cosmetics My Sculpted Face -Benefit Cosmetics "10" Bronzing & Highlighting Face Powder - Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection Palette
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
all images via pinterest

Comments