HOW I FEEL ABOUT OUT OF STOCK BEST SELLING AND MOST POPULAR AND SUPER PRICEY ITEMS

My favorite designers and brands are  chloe, iro paris, maje, zadig voltaire, isabel marant, kenzo, alexander wang and marc jacobs. I also like valentino, missoni, sonia rykiel and kate spade.
In fw15 season my wishlist items are: burgundy, gray or black chloe susanna boots, maje fima booties in silver, chloe faye bag in brown shades, I got Iro suede fringe nooey booties as I could not let them go. I also want a black rockie bag someday. I really like Iro and want to have a leather biker jacket and a coat from them someday. I really adore Isabel Marant booties and I might end up with one pair. I checked Acne boots at Magasin tried 3 different ankle boots and did not like how they look on me. Sharp long front makes my feet look longer and I don’t need it. I will use my Cheap Monday boots with medium heel this year. I also have Zadig Voltaire teddy booties and I’m planning to stick on them this year. I am styling my ankle boots with black leather skirt and calzedonia tights. I am obsessed with Calzedonia tights and how cool they always stand out with quality. I also will wear my gray Acne Studios jeans,  Monki jeans, and Zara basic tops.I will also wear my very dark blue maje skirt more. I am obsessed with Chloe lately. They are super overpriced and out of stock. I don’t know if they do it intentionally to make them like limited edition effect and a seducing object. Cause when something is super popular its always out of stock and comes back to stock very limited and then they get sold out again and I end up losing the opportunity to buy the wishlist item and the season is gone and that item never comes back and I die.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments