WHAT I NEED IN LIFE?

I don't want anything else. I want nothing. I want no colours. I want colourless simple things maybe.
Maybe I just want a piece of nude pieces. or white. but nothing so actionous.I can not live sugar free. I may not want a life without money. I may not live if I do not rule. I was born for this. and I do it like this.
You can not tell me what to do. I just want nudes and baby pinks and a sailor kind of closet.
This summer I will be super lazy. For sure I will have more fun than you. best summer ever. it will be. I know what I want.and I know what I do not want. I know what I have in the garbage. I know what I have in progress. I do not need to talk. I am too cool to talk.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments