DETAILS OF MY PREVIOUS WEEK

I captured Stefanel shop window. I had an in the changing room moment at Mango trying a white tank. I want that jacket cause I am a serious manager in reality (not in my mind?!) I wasted some more money on high end makeup. It would not be a waste right? I had bought the coolest accessories, beads and leather cuffs and all I need on the beach. In my dreams I would be living in a beach house. ın reality I feel stuck in a big magnificant and sometimes hell-ish city. No, not Game of thrones not winterfell, its Istanbul. Another city is possible. who knows. Life changes. People come and go. I love being on my own most times. I can't stand stupid conversations of average people. In my mind I really also live in GOT.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Comments