Kate Moss for Topshop Collaboration

I am abit disappointed with the latest collection of Kate for Topshop cause its likely to be all about night dresses or day dresses with styles I never ever wear. I wanted another iconic pair of jeans or a pretty festival dress but nopes. I don't know if I would shop for any of these... I might check out the short dresses in person when the collection arrives , let's see.... I am still in the allured feeling of her first ever collection for topshop which was amazing.

The question is do they still create the capsule collection in the way Kate dresses in recent years or is it just what Kate wanted to release as a collection?


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments