instagram @burcuacemstyle

snap: istanbulfashionaddict

collabs: glamrockgal@gmail.com

Monday, March 10, 2014

SELFIES MADE OF NUDE COLORS

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My last weekend was kind of nude concealers and makeup.I felt so beautiful at that moment.
But after a while it became sunday and I was not feeling that bright anymore.
I don't know if it would help covering "sundays" with United colors of Benetton.
I wish I was pink. 
But I am dark black.
Even my eyes are blackest black with silver lines.
and my lashes are gold.
My hair is lilac.
I don't know why it looks so beautiful when you put them together.
I must be tired.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: