WHAT I BOUGHT FROM STELLA MCCARTNEY FOR ADIDAS COLLECTION

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I went to Adidas İstinyepark on friday night and it was the best sportswear shopping ever.
You know I did a post on how I am craving Stella Mccartney for Adidas collection and this weekend I was kind of in heaven cause the piece of collection was avaible at İstinyepark Adidas store.The store SAs were friendly and very helpful. I tried some leggings and tops, but M size did not fit me- bigger, I am a size S and some of my favorite pieces were out of stock in size S and I ended up buying these pieces.I hope to buy more next time I frequent their store. Great work for designer lover me :) I hope they would stock more pieces for my next visit.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments

IndieSan said…
Wow I love your blog
Maybe you want to follow each other?
Please follow me first, then I'll follow you back ;)
http://indiesan.blogspot.com/