WEEKEND WALK ON A SUNNY BEAUTIFUL DAY

I love doing power walk around seaside in the city.I really love that Istanbul has beautiful bosphorus. Its very inspiring.Weekend weather was like early spring in the city and I enjoyed the most.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

WHAT I WORE: ELEVENPARIS coat, HM jeans, Nike Airmax 90s (half size bigger cause I bought them online and could not return them back cause they pay back with installments if you do installments and I said damn I will wear it, but they are not as comfortable as I imagined, handbag bought from Milano.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments