STELLA MCCARTNEY x ADIDAS SHOPPING REVIEW

Yes, I don't do so much sports yet, but I do exercise everyday mostly pilates and fitness and yoga, and I walk outdoors like power walking at weekends (cause I have nothing else to do). I bought new and cool pieces from SS2014 collection of Stella McCartney for Adidas. I loved this collaboration and I am totally hooked.I visited İstinyepark Adidas Store again for whats new and every week new in pieces are in stock. I guess I will end up buying the whole collection in 2 months.

I had visited the store like twice a week - cause I bought these pink detailed shoes and then I could not get the dark blue ones out of my mind so I went back and bought the dark blue pair too.They were the most comfortable shoes ever. I can walk the cities of Europe with those shoes all day.Yes, really. I mean I am a great walker. but not a great runner yet. Let's see in spring. I did bought 2 capri leggings in nude and light pink shades but I need short shorts to wear with them. On saturday they only had green shorts in stock I really need pink ones to complete my look (I am styling in my head). I also want to buy more pieces like yoga pieces from the collection, let's see. I ended up broke this month with all these "shopping therapies" I am doing lately. I guess I am going to frequent the store more next month too as I don't know which other stores of Adidas in Istanbul have the collection.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

all photos by Burcu Acem

Comments