ACHTUNG, SEXY ! by ELLEN VON UNWERTH for GLAMOUR entire issue

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I am super tired. I went to gym today and for the first time I had run for 40 min (normally I am not a run girl cause I get out of breath I'm a long miles walker but now I am progressing in running.I was a red face after running. I also did spinning for 45 min. I know, its awesome :D fit of me.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments