instagram @burcuacemstyle
collabs: glamrockgal@gmail.com

Monday, January 20, 2014

SMOKEY CHOCOLATE BRONZE EYES FOTD : - FACE IN PROGRESS, MY SMILE

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Face of the day: Chocolate eyes, wear all shades of brown, bronze and chocolate. I used Diorshow mascara and NYX curl mascara together.My lips are YSL Golden Gloss, cheekies I used Benetint and Nars Orgasm Illuminator together blend on my cheeks as highligher base for blush and I used Cream blush by Illamasqua (bought from London).My eyeliner is MUFE waterproof eyeliner with Maybelline eyeliner pen.I am my own makeup artist ;)

base products and brushes are all by MAC Cosmetics.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments: