COPENHAGEN STREET STYLE AND CYCLE CHICS

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Copenhagen Street Style was better than I imagined.I was thinkin' Stockholm shadows them but Danish also have amazing style.I could not capture most stylish people I saw when I was
watching people in the streets of Copenhagen but here are some that I captured...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
^^these girls were super stylish and were walking infront of me and could not resist to capture.for me, super cool style.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

all photos by istanbul fashion addict 2013.


Comments