ON MY RADAR: & OTHER STORIES AW2013 - 14

I am sleepless.I am thinking how to buy everything in their autumn collection- all this hot hip fierce store in CPH and  how to squeeze them in my little luggage and fly back to Istanbul.Yes, they don't have a store in Istanbul.Other Stories belong to HM GROUP and the theme is kinda backstage feeling.They opened a store around Top Shop to Soho somewhere.No, I haven't been there yet.I have not been to London in a while.Incase of London, I went to Milan and Barcelona and Palma- but- thats not the issue now- its awesome new brand.I totally fell for everything there.I was thinkin' of what to buy at Monki and how to squeeze them to my luggage and now- great researcher me did excellent search and read every little thing on Denmark, here we are, lost in stores of brands through Stroget.I really loved their web page.they have amazing styling - something between COS and Zara meets MMM FOR HM Collection (Remember guys?) .Ok , here are some lookbook photos as they have NO NEW INFO ON THEIR AW 2013 14 Collection- not updated facebook, youtube etc yet.Its pricey.Boy, I will end up broke.Broke as broke.If I had a car, I could have sold it to spend all on OTHER STORIES.They are über cool. I wish I was the owner of this brand.Ah! 


and here are my picks:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments

Anonymous said…
beautiful! do they have a shop in Istambul?