NEW IN: SCANDINAVIAN MAGAZINES +INTERNATIONAL MAGAZINES SEPTEMBER AND OCTOBER 2013 ISSUES

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

^^ ELLE DANMARK, STYLEBY #19 (I searched everywhere at Copenhagen and came to one issue at the airport of CPH) Its the magazine of Elin Kling and Colombine Smille does the fashion editor.Inside they have a page of ECE SÜKAN from Turkiye :)

Also beautiful ELLE NORWAY October 2013 issue I bought from airport at Copenhagen, with Siri Tollerod cover.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
^^ my BF took this one- oct 2013 issue of British Vogue with 2 cosmos from Netherlands last weekend.yes for me :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

^^ Vogue Turkiye Oct 2013 issue I bought today in Istanbul.

Comments