TIPS ON CARRYING A SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF A FASHION MAGAZINE

Answer me, please! Because I'm very dazed and confused –how am I supposed to carry  the ‘Biggest Issue Ever,’ huh? just wondering, hmmm, issues of pocket size printed yet? Nopes? Yikes. Its ALMOST impossible to carry them (oh-so-heavy). Thug Life.You may find that you’ll really be buying the most precious issue of the year because its heavy its full. Thruth is; half and most of its content is of advertising. But, who can resist ? and I hope, you can find time to read your September Issue at home , or, you might be considering to carry it to your favorite coffee shop (Starbucks, babe) or travelling with it (while Ryanir charges your extra each kilograms as 20 eurs and you are limited with 15 kg luggage  (and no, you can put it in your lady bag cause if you have a small hand luggage you can not carry a lady bag...best you can do it to empty your lady bag to the hand luggage and fold your lady bag into 4 and squeeze it into your bf's backpack.Thats what I did on the way to Palma De Mallorca at Barcelona Airport.I'm happy I did not take any of my designer purses with me).September issue is what I can consider a must-have before going shopping or writing down anything on my blog (aka istanbulfashionaddict). 

     Here's my Elle USA September Issue that I shared on instagram....Its as big as an encyclopedia.AND its a good deal for the price returns the weight.yeah, best advice is don't fly with charters if you have 5 kg September Issue with you.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

article by Burcu Acem. image by glamrockgal @instagram

Comments

Anonymous said…
you are good :)
Anonymous said…
THANK YOU FOR THE ARTICLE LOVED IT <
Anonymous said…
harika yazmışsın tebrikler moda ikonum <<<<<<<<