MILAN VOLUM 1. EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CITY

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

First day at Milan was all about Duomo.I know its very touristic thing but this was my second time in Milan so it was not really touristic.It was very Italian.I always felt 49% Italian because I love fashion, art, writing, history, wearing colours- its all very Italian.and I love Italian food.Anyway, my first day was even amazing despite tiredness.I was in İzmir a couple of days and kind of travelling all the time.
I was suprised by being a Milanese - like someone living in Milan.My favorite are was Brera Design Strict (I will tell lots with photos) and also at my last day I've been to Navigli (smell) but did not like Navigli as much as I liked Brera.Duomo was very touristic with Cathedral, Museums, shopping center and shopping streets.Also, Duomo is the heart of Milan.

I've been on the hunt of vintage shops, concept department stores, outlet shops, bazaars, flea markets, transportations in Milan, all about Milan Tourist Guide review, street style observations, via Montenapoleone , Andy Warhol exhibit, Armani Library, corso como book and magazin hunting (yes, I bought tonz of international fashion magazines and fashion books)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II-- famous shopping center near Duomo^^

WHAT I WORE: Forever21 leather tank top, Mango orange knit, vintage scarf, Kate Moss for Top Shop jeans, green sandals, HM purse

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments