SELF PORTRAITS

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No foundation, just MAC concealer around eyes, Benefit Highbeam on cheeks, blush: Nars Orgasm and Mac Margin, lipstick: YSL.

I love having self portraits lately.Its because I try to get use to my new copper chocolate hair colour since a month.I have been a copper red hair for 6 years before this -as you all know.and before copper red, I had platinum blonde for 5-6 years too.So its my first darker hair since too much years.I always wanted to have them once darker after years and now I like it.Really like it.cause it shows my dark side.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments