DETAILS OF MY WEEKEND.

I got lost in town Istanbul this weekend.It was freezin cold but it was ok.

I had a hair dye this weekend on saturday at Bagdat Caddesi at my hair salon.I also shopped till I dropped.I bought the perfect studded boots on sale from Top Shop (250 TL to 129 TL) and I absolutely felt this is called satisfaction baby. I also spend weekend around asmalımescit.It was good to spend time around places that have good music.I also bought the perfect New Years Eve dress from Zara.I also liked another dress from another brand with sequin and transparent material.Dont know if I should buy it.It was very 50s but too much sequin on it.Its on my mind now.To buy or not to buy.I need to go there back again.

anywayz.

details.details.details.of ma life.

Btw I have so many books to read (all english books and they are awesome).I need to finish more books.

also I am having teeth whitening process and I frequent my dentist every week.I will have Hollywood smile after 2 weeks.wait for my uber white teeth!!! 

till then I hate mondays.

some of my instagram photos...follow me @ instagram as glamrockgal 

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

here I am wearing illamasqua skin base foundation I bought from selfridges,london
dior and chanel mascaras
nars and mac blushes
revlon eyeliner 
mac and shu uemura eyeshadows
benefit blush

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments