OFF THE RECORD MOMENTS #LONDON

After my long waited Bodrum seaside vacation-best vacation ever due to great hotel and food and sea and sun and vacation mood and sunburning.After a dream summer.I went to London.I went there a bit sunburnt and like I was going to Barcelona,Spain all summer clothes-very summer dresses+shorts+sandals+tshirts+shorts.damn.It was the coldest august ever on earth.I could only ever imagine.after Bodrum hotness.The sunshine hot sunburning days were over and I even saw people wearing coats on the streets of London.I was so in love with the city but damn.what a cold! In august it was this cold, then in winter maybe like Scandinavia! ? The city was all-in-one to me: everything you would want in a city.But bye bye to my summer clothes.I shopped for sweaters and long denim jeans there.yeah.extra unwanted shopping.anywayz.London was good.I will go there again and again.I've got my bestfriend there :)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us





Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

there was this only hot day that I could end up summerish.but only at daylight.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

just ignore the dead tired blank face look on my face.This photo is at somewhere we walked so long ended up at Paul to eat-something.I only Love Turkish food and Aegean food veggies to our cooked meals and I even love our fast food.I always lose weight on my travels cause I don't eat well like I do at home.I love home cooked dinners and lunches.In Turkiye I don't even try international restaurants of other countries.I know.But it must be because we have the best food in the world.

all photos are from my iphone.all by istanbul fashion addict.London.2011 August.

Comments