IN THE CHANGING ROOM : WHAT TO TRY & SHOP TILL I DROP

I wasn't going to go shopping but last weekend it was the most beautiful weather: sunny in Istanbul and I went to İstinyepark and  Taksim -to frequent Top Shop there.I tried some shoes and booties and I bought the best boots from Top Shop and Stradivarius.I already bought the best boots from Dune, in London and they are my best booties still.They are so Oxford.But theres one pair of booties left that I want to buy from London and I can't tell now.They are famous. I also shopped in H&M tried a cool black dress and a GunsNRoses (I already have a GunsNRoses thirt from Terkos-check it out click on HERE.so this one is my second!) t-shirt I probably saw in one of Vogue Turkiye shoots or an other Tr mag -kind of I can't really remember now.Too bad I forgot my camera at home so these photos are via my iphone.enjoy.I'm going to post my haul later.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



My previous GunsNRoses t-shirt from last year.There's something about GunsNRoses and me.I remember my early teen days.Like going back to being thirteen or fourteen.Missing school days.What was the rush of being an adult? Bummer.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here's my new GunsNRoses t-shirt and dress.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

^^Here's my cool black t-shirt of the shopping spree lost soul day.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us




Comments