DESIGUAL LONDON SHOP WINDOWS WITH C.LACROIX LINE

All photos by me at London in August 2011

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

what a piece of art did Christian Lacroix for Desigual the Spanish brand.When I was in Barcelona I was in no big interes for Desigual but then back in London I was in love with what Lacroix did for the brand.I stared at the shop windows whenever I pass by a Desigual store.My friend left the store saying she'll end up broke and buy everything she saw in Desigual.I had daydreams and explored the pieces online again an again when I was back to Istanbul.and when I visit London soon,I will check out the store again and explore if there are pieces left in stock from Lacroix line.Love.Look at the shop windows....what a view of art.enjoy!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments