COLLAGES BY BEST OF FALL 2011: SHOPPING BEST PIECES

I was so into doing the collages with my favorite pieces from fall 2011 collections just for inspiration and becoming more serious and diving into the trends.I started doing the collages because of the cold getting me more- I had to start with coats.I have tons of favorites from the coats and coats are the best fashion expression outside.You cover yourself more in winter so that what covers you is more important in winter- than what you wear inside you know.I am a sooo cold chicken that I need to cover alot in winter to get warm so knits and sweaters are so important for me.Also inside big coverages layered cuts of t-shirts are great pieces.I am obsessed with Alexander Wang handbags and tops lately.Alexander Wang does great eeclectic one colour very London-Scandinavian street style-ish tops to wear with black skinny jeans and boots.No matter its one colour or colour tonning from start to end he does the perfect simple clothes that rock! I also adore the snakeskin effect handbags-they are everywhere and must-have of the season.Polka dots are -thanks to marc jacobs!- back to our lives and best way to use them is by wolford thights or a polka dots top or skirt.Skinny jeans are best done by Mother Jeans-I can't think of any better but knock-off would be Top Shop denims that I adore.

Play masculine or play gothic sexy doesnt matter.Pick your favorite looks and enjoy the cold weather salute- ing! Its gonna be a long long winter.Only fashion can make it better.Develop your personal style with fall fashion trends!

all collages and article by burcu acem


 
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments