WHAT I WORE: EXHIBITIONIST! RED PLEATS, PLEASE!







I wanted to have a slideshow with this pleated skirt that I just want to show how fun it is to wear a pleated almost long skirt.I also bought a denim shirt from a thrift store and killed the pleated red skirt's classical look.I end up the look with my new MANGO booties-they are exactly so stylish and from FALL 2011 collection.I felt like an exhibitionist.
I also used leather burgundytored metal cuff for styling.
ENJOY THE SLIDESHOW! :)

red pleated skirt I bought from Marais,Paris.denim shirt: thrift store, booties: Mango.undone hair.just a YSL eyeliner on.earrings: from a vintage inspired jewelry thrift store at Spitalfiels,London

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

photos: istanbulfashionaddictblog.

Comments

Trendydolap said…
kombinini çok beğendimm
didem said…
bayıldım.harika! stilist olarak olmayanları bile oldurur kombinlersin canım
çok guzel olmusun! hollandadan hayranin! xx
çok guzel olmusun! hollandadan hayranin, xx
çok guzel olmusun, hollandadan hayranin! xx