MANGO STOLE KATE MOSS FROM TOP SHOP? KATE DOES MNG ADS



WOWS! Kate Moss is in the ad video of MANGO -the Spanish fashion brand.I honestly love Mango from the beginning of their adventure in Turkey.Mango Turkey was in my sight years and years ago at Izmir I was there with my aunt and every stylish women,girls were carry mango shopping bags so I thought its a very stylish store that is so popular and need to find the source, the location of the store.I was at University or I was at high school.I cant remember.Then I asked someone carrying a mango shopping bad and then we could find the MANGO store.It was so good for that times that there were no big stores in Turkiye like Mango.I still like this brand so much.And heres Kate Moss in the ads for Mango.Liked it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
love mango too! Hope the prices wont be the same as after Kate MOSS Top Shop collaboration..