@ BESIKTAS THRIFT STORE SHOPPING

Today after work I met with my friend at Besiktas.It was almost night when I got there.I had a toast and tea and we walked through grand besiktas bazaar I spotted this small pop up thrift store hanging cool dresses we got in.I tried a very nice dress and bought it for 25 TL.I dont like shopping when i shouldnt coz I am too busy with arranging my summer vacations.I will have 3 vacation destinations this summer so I should be spending my money in those places.This weekend I am going to a music festival (my friend is coming from Ankara for this event and its gonna be a cool weekend).

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

can you spot the music notes dress white one? its inspired from DOLCE GABBANA FALL 2011-2012 Collection.I know coz I watched their livestream LIVE! :)
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments

Kait said…
Looks like a great place!
Oo harika şeyler görüyorum orda :)

newyorklover-d.blogspot.com
yesss harika şeyler var :)
Fashionmania said…
The white dress with the big pink flowers is sooo pretty! And the red maxi skirt...amzing!