DETAILS OF MY DETAILS

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usme in Verona,Italia

I want to share some of my personal details of upcloseandtoopersonal daily life.

My parfume: armani mania.but i also smell gucci flora most times.

my mascara: YSL blackest black

skincare: i actually like the body shop's body butters, shampoos and other skincare stuff.I also use ahava and sephora skincare products for my face and an estee lauder eye cream.I also like sephora eye makeup remover cause its waterproof.

my watch: i actually lost my watch for a year and then found it at home stuck in somewhere in a mag.i dont have a new watch yet.I've always hated to wear a watch and whenever it was holiday or vacation I've always took off my watch but now its my forever vacation that I don't wear a watch for a year and more and it feels FANTASTIC.

my favorite drink: zero coke, and red wine.

my favorite city: Its going to be Rome.yeah.I love Rome.I really can live in Paris (and might move to Paris someday why not? lol) but I really like Italian lifestyle.I enjoy life and dolce vita and I really like to live life as in better ways.I wanna own a scooter someday-a Vespa probably- and I want to live in a more remote beautiful sunny city like Italian cities.

which city I want to go next: Amsterdam and NYC. I am planning a cool vacation to NYC next summer with my partners in crime.

favorite makeup brands: shu uemura, makeupforever and mac.

favorite inspirational designers: john galliano and jean paul gaultier for the teatral artistic collections ever.

favorite colour: vibrant green and black

favorite parfume for men: Dior Homme is the most fantastic one.

personal style: eeclentic, bohemian, vintage

favorite places in İstanbul: Cihangir, Tünel, Asmalımescit

favorite food: anything Aegean veggies mom cooks.i love to cook too.also risotto.

favorite quote: don't let them get you alive.

also i like this one:  italians do it better.

favorite writer: so many but for referance: Dan Brown, Murathan Mungan, Poulo Coelho,++

my favorite vacation spot in Turkiye: Aegean coasts and suada (for weekends:)

my favorite movies: Inception, Lost in Translation, While You were Sleeping, Black Swan, Back to the future series, Desperately Seekin Susan,Coco Chanel movie, +more

my favorite bands: garbage, moloko, roisin murphy, REM, depeche mode, alanis morissette, björk, fischerspooner, groover armada,+more

hobby: photogrphy.i love walking around the city and take inspirational photos of details.i also like to waste time at the beach at my vacations, doing nothing ,nothing in mind to worry, just looking at the sea ,wearing my wayfarers, sunbathing.doing nothing.

istanbul fashion addict.





Comments