FLORENCE FİRENZE FLORENCE

From istanbullu


This is a magnetic city.Its small but theres something in the air.All that art history.All that magnificant artists and Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo and more.All those artistic details and historical places in the city.Nothing beautiful.But when you go away you start to miss Florance.I think ISTANBUL is more beautiful and Firenze is overrated but I miss and want to go back.Maybe its that Sartorialist pictures makes it magnificant people live there have great style (I observed this fact by myself and its damn right.I've seen so many stylish men there).

From istanbullu
you had better look back ms. istanbul fashion addict but you dont.

From istanbullu
streets of Firenze.I mean Florence.

From istanbullu
sartorialist and garance has a picture here.coffee picture.remember?ok.its not the point.this is gorgeous.

From istanbullu


From istanbullu
From istanbullu


From istanbullu
The way wind styles my hair is fantastic.I love this picture of mine.In Firenze.^^

and my Firenze pictures are better than Turkish Elle's september issue cover-taken in Firenze over here with model Tulin Şahin.sorry Turkish Elle.I beat you.with my Firenze pictures in my September posts.LOL.


From istanbullu


From istanbullu
I visited H&M Firenze.My comfty shoes are from H&M.I know.My legs are in perfect fit.Thanks to my gym.and long walks around in Europe.

Comments