ISTANBUL FASHION ADDICT HAS JUST RECIEVED OFFICIAL INVITATIONS TO ISTANBUL FASHION WEEK

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

^^My collage from my Istanbul Fashion Week official invitions I recieved^^


What a day! Tomorrow Istanbul fashion Week starts at my old school's campus Santralistanbul.My master school was kind of so into art and hosts great concerts and festivals to fashion weeks.I started to recieve invitations from fashion designers like Gamze Saracoglu,Hakan Yıldırım and my invitation of Bahar Korcan is on the way.I am really flattered and happy to recieve official invitations.You know I did amazing Istanbul Fashion Days Diary and Backstage photoshoots previously.Now I will watch and write the shows I want.I hope to make to the shows with no problems.I am dead tired by the way.But I cant wait to observe,watch the Turkish designers' shows(who sent me invitations), write what I see from ISTANBUL FASHION WEEK that starts TOMORROW.But my first show will be on Friday night.

WAIT AND SEE VERY UPCLOSE POSTS AND TWEETS FROM ME:)

*

Uff ne gündü!Istanbul Moda Günleri yarın benim masterımı yaptığım okulumda başlıyor.Santralin taşlı yollarını az yürümedim...Az koşmadım iş çıkışı derslere yetişeceğim diye.Az kafa patlatmadım.Yazın One Love Festival'e gittiğim biricik kampüsüme şimdi de Istanbul Moda Günleri için gideceğim kısmetse.İlk resmi davetiyelerimi almaya başladım.Gamze Saracoğlu başta olmak üzere Hakan Yıldırım ve Bahar Korçan radarımdalar.Daha önce birebir detaylı backstage fotolar ve front row yaparak yazdığım pek havalı ISTANBUL FASHION DAYS günlerimden sonra soğuk ve rüzgarlı kampüsümde zor hava koşullarında bakalım Istanbul Moda Haftası nasıl geçecek...Bugün çok üşüdüm.Umarım hava bu geceki gibi aşırı kar fırtına olmaz.

Santral..Uzun bi zamandır uğrayamadığım pek soğuk pek rüzgarlı yerdeki taşlarının, sivri topuk giyen kadınlara düşman olacak biricik kampüsüm...


Comments

Scorpion Disco said…
Im so jealous!! Please please please post photos!
Anonymous said…
OH GOSH! YOU MAKE IT TO THE FASHION WEEK! YOU ROCK BABE!

Ninita
thank you!:) I am going to ISTANBUL FASHion week tomorrow.very excited!:)

crossing fingersXXX

:)
Unknown said…
çok şanslısın senin yerinde olmak isterdim:) blogunu çok beğendim.