IN MY CLOSET: ALL VINTAGE

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


VINTAGE LEVIS DENIM JACKET, VINTAGE DRESS, VINTAGE BAG FROM SEYMEL VINTAGE, ALDO BOOTS, PURPLE LACE STOCKINGS, NUDE SKIN NO MAKEUP ON MY FACE JUST A BIT OF SHIMMERY TRANSPARENT GLOSS.

I had post my this look as ALL VINTAGE to loookbook if you want you can check it out from here. If you want to support me become a fan and hype my looks on Lookbook go to lookbook.nu .

Comments

Vera said…
Love the dress, such a beautiful print!
thank you I love print dresses.By the way I love Deepeche Mode music too ! :-)
Anonymous said…
beautiful pictures.Love the dress.

by the way if you enjoy sartorialist you will enjoy this blog too.

http://internationalmode.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
nice.... everything XD love it

So damn nice!