//////////LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL///////////

Life is beautiful.No matter what.I adore my every single day.I try to be the best person I can be and try to avoid negative people and keep myself safe.I am just feeling different that's only because the year is ending.Have you done New Year Eve plans yet? What will you wear? What will "istanbul fashion addict" wear?:) I haven't decided yet but its not a big deal.Its New Year's Eve but don't let it be a huge marketing lie.Please!

Today I wanted to have french manicure, that I did not have for a long time.I like it only in summers.But you know that I miss summer days.I need to put some flower dresses on me cause I sometimes give up the summer feel.

I know that I am speacial.No matter what.Who whatever says.It doesn't change the fact that I am speacial.I don't want to waste any of the last days of 2009 feeling something different than special.

I have some e-mails from you (aka. my readers) that I oughtta reply.I will reply them soon.And I love recieving e-mails from you.No matter how freak you are,I love you all.


As I should fashionforward, I am posting some speacial photographs from Bora Aksu show.I have some pieces designed by him for Koton(designer lounge).




















Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.

Comments