PLEASE BE MINE! ****MY WISHLIST****




MAC
MAC STYLE BLACK COLLECTION
I saw this collection at MAC counters and I loved the whole collection.I should buy my favorite items from the collection before they are out of stock!




STELLA MCCARTNEY
Cashmere wool coat
I always buy black coats and this one from Stella looks warm and fun arms.
ACNE
Angular leather boots

As a shoe addict I am in love with boots...You know winter is almost here.I know ACNE is the upcoming most wanted brand of Sweden,I prefer to buy these boots by them.



MARC JABOBS
Kate leather shoulder bag
I would be fond of a big tote bag and that would be great for work to carry everything in it.











NARS


Blush in Angelika (cotton candy)
I have many blushes from NARS but I realized that I dont have one as pink.This would rock my cheekbones!yay!











Comments

Anonymous said…
awesome list.I think Acne boots are perfect to pair with jeans.