TAKSIM NIGHT NIGHT


I've spent some time at Taksim ending up at Tunel and Asmalı and Galatasaray...I am back home tired...It was crowded as always.I frequented Bershka,Camper,Top Shop and Adidas Originals store.I looked for an individual pair of sneakers at adidas but their desidgner store wasn't that fab like I use to remember.I thing guy sneakers are way more colourful and pretty than girl sneakers.c'onnnn!!!!whats wrong with you guys?I need an outrageous new pair.desperately.right now.I have pictures here after work.I look like I'm styled in workwear clothes especially when I wear my menstyle-shoes.


blur picture of me.street style today.


mens shoes from Top Shop



Taksim almost night


some stylie I spotted@taksim


HIYA!

then I'm@BERSHKA


DROOOOLSSS!!I want these high heels.so sexy!


wow! they are so my favorite by far.


I tried a jacket and skipped.not my taste.


fall fall fall


FALL 2009



THERES SOMETHING BETWEEN ADIDAS AND ME










that______________blank look on my face.again.LOL
*
EVERYONE SAYS I LOVE YOUR HAIR







OK.Everyday I get tonz of compliments for my hair.you cant imagine how much.and I started to envy my own hair.cause its really getting the whole attention.I tell it to my hair stylist and he loves my hair results too.I have hot hair.deal with it..


how do you say cheese?


Shoes and socks both by TOP SHOP.

I am dead tired.all for now.enjoy the silence when I write.write.write...

Comments