street style of me.night out.



Koton sequin vest and Top Shop jeans.t-shirt is old and from a thrift store.flat shoes by Top Shop.Vintage bag by Seymel.

Vintage Cantam hakkında...Seymel'de bunun Nükhet Duru'nun çantası olduğu söylendi bana ama ben rengi için aldım kesinlikle geçmiş hayat hikayesini bilmeden.Nükhet Duru'nun çantası-idi ise bana anlatacakları vardır eminim:)









All About Diesel // Diesel Hakkında Herşey



today I went to a Diesel store and bought a studded leather bracelet.Its just what I wanted in perfect shape,perfect style,perfect rock style.

diesel den uzun zamandır istediğim deri üzeri zımbalı bileklik aldım.önce mağazada uzun uzun bileklikleri inceledim.sonra karar verdim aldım.çünkü tam istediğim gibi.tarz mı?bence tarz. :)



I checked out these shoes at Diesel.cool.

Comments

Unknown said…
you have great style and a pretty face :-) I love your blog.