FALL LESSONS FROM UK VOGUE,UK ELLE and me.


Top Shop sequin pants.droooooolsz.hot.but its hard to wear it you know.for very gentle use.never sit.LOL.

There are so many posts about Vogue September 2009 issue.But I must admit.Today after a huge shopping spree I bought it from newsstands with no regret,not because just seeing Kate Moss was on the cover...it wasn't enough but I saw Top Shop and H&M ads so I just went into it.I am so in love with these two brands and they both have sequin pants+leggings ads printed in UK Vogue.Today at MANGO and Top Shop I stared at black sequined pants and skipped.I stared cause I checked out StockholmStreetStyle.feber and there was a woman wearing gold sequin pants.I was like this must be the newest trend after anything sequin is so hot(you know what?Sweden has started to rule fashion world and no longer we check whats hot for Paris looks.Stockholm people really have individual style and I want Istanbul to rule more and more.with individual style.too.Thats why I support "individual style enhancement" in Turkey.thats why I'm bloggin'.)




Kate Moss is the cover of VOGUE UK SEPTEMBER 2009

Vogue cover info:

Leather rebel is shot by Alasdair McLellan

The New Suit is shot by Cedric Buchet

Enter the Dinner dress is by Javier Vallhonrat

Show Stoppers (accessories) is by Mark Mattock

Turn of the tweed is shot by Patrick Demarchelier

the cover was done by mario testino



Burada Türkçe devam etmem gerek.Benim moda blogu yazmaya başlamaktaki amacım Türkiyede yaşayan insaların(gençlerin,vs.) kişisel stil sahipliğine farkındalık yaratmak,insanların kişisel stillerinin gelişmesine katkıda bulunmak ve istanbul'un da dünya insanlarına ilham veren yaratıcı stil sahibi bir şehir olduğunu dünyaya tanıtmaktır.Uzun cümleler kurmak zorunda olmaktan nefret eden ancak ağzı iyi laf yapan ve yazı yazmayı çok seven biri olarak bu konuda şimdiden gelişmeler gözlemliyorum ve seviniyorum.Sokaklarda insanların stillerini bi kamera merceği gibi gözlemler oldum.Bu konu çok uzun.En iyisi ben, Vogue ve Elle ve yeni sezon hakkındaki yazıma geri döneyim.Anlatacaklarım var:) Ama..Sahi...Hande Ataizi neden Harpers Bazaar kapağında?Bazaar editörü olsam yeni sezon kapağı için Selma Ergeç yada Ahu Yağtu'yu seçerdim.Hande Ataizi'nin kızıl yerine koyu saç rengine dönmesi dileğiyle HB kapak hakkındaki konuyu kapatıyorum.(kapatıyorum dedim).


my personal stuff


IFD anıları/ IFD memories



Theres a Freja editorial in the mag.Suprise!Heres the scans...and theres nothing about Kate Moss.I dont get it.I never ever like mags with celeb cover only and not an interview or editorial with that celeb in the magazine.wtf?But I liked Vogue UK september 09 issue.because its feeding very weel for fall fashion.I have Turkish HBazaar,UK Elle and now UK Vogue of september issues in my hand.They feed me with inspiration.LookBook is so inspiring too.I already made a wishlist with what I saw at LB.and in magazines.












By the way I went shopping and bought pirate boots(remember iconic Kate Moss wearing Vivienne Westwood's pirate boots with a mini denim skirt and an army jacket.I guess I'll use mine with dresses,leggings,denim shorts and colour skirts with denim vest or sequin vest/sequin jacket.I also bought a sequin vest.Its in black.I was also looking for a great flat shoes that were made for walking and I boght suede flats with ribbons in black from Top Shop.


my pirate boots


Kate MOSS in V.Westwood pirate boots.Çok konuşulan Kate Moss fotoğrafı.trendyaratan'dan...

Satıcı kıza bu dökümlü tarz botları sordum ve bana getirdiğinde denerken biraz lafladık.Kıza bunların hikayesini anlattım.Kate Moss bu botları ünlü etti yurtdışında bisüredir çok trend dedim.Bunları bilmesini söyledim.Kız şaşırdı bunlar ilk geldiğinde beğenmemişmiş.Ben anlattım kız dinledi.Vivienne Westwood dan girdim Kate Moss'dan çıktım.Artık satarken ne sattığını biliyor sanırım(sayemde:).Giyince çok güzel duruyor ama.çok tarz.çok:)



My Top Shop flats.newbies.lovely.elegant.whatever.





Agyness Deyn in pirate boots---Model Agyness sıradışı tarzıyla dikkat çekiyor.O da korsan çizme giyiyor.Ama bu trendi yaratan Kate Moss'tur.Gerçek ikoncan:)


Sienna in pirate boots.I've always thought she's copying trends from Kate Moss.sorry.She must be@a music festival in UK


Vivienne Westwood in pirate boots



I am in luv with this DIAMOND JACKET of Top Shop.Its not avaible in Tr Top Shop's yet.But I am desperately waiting for it's arrival.Its so very GORGEOUS.love.



H&M biker jacket.

very trend alert.STELLA has you.


ELLE UK scan.biker jackets.

Comments

Unknown said…
I totally loved the pictures that feeds about autumn fashion.you should keep up your great work.I love your blog .HEART.